CSGB Reports & Activities
Program Research Summaries
Conferences and Workshop Reports
NSF, DOE, NIH Sponsored Workshop on Excellence Empowered by a Diverse Academic Workforce: Achieiving Racial and Ethnic Equity in Chemistry (1.7MB), September 24-26 2007.
- NSF, DOE, NIH Sponsored Workshop: Building Strong Academic Departments through Gender Equity, January 29-31, 2006; report: Gender Equity Report (1.4MB).
- Workshop on Proton Solvation and Transport in Chemistry, Biology, and Materials Sciences, June 25-27, 2006; website: Proton Solvation Workshop
Visualizing Chemistry: The Progress and Promise of Advanced Chemical Imaging (21.5MB), NRC/NAS Report from the Board on Chemical Sciences and Technology
Understanding the Role of Water on Electron-Initiated Processes and Radical Chemistry (2.7MB), September 26-28, 2002
The Science and Applications of Ultrafast, Ultraintense Lasers (1.4MB), June 17-19, 2002
Charge Transfer on the Nanoscale: Current Status (1.0MB), Council on Chemical Sciences Workshop, January, 2002 (J. Phys. Chem. B 2003, 107, 6668-6697)
Electron-Driven Processes: Scientific Challenges and Technological Opportunities, Procedings of an AMOS-sponsored workshop (470KB), March 16-18, 2000.
Highlights of Progress in Separations Sciences, 1980-1999
Third DOE/BES Separations Research Workshop, Savannah, Georgia, May 12-14, 1999
- NSF/DOE Workshop: Molecular Energy and Environmental Science (32KB), Rosemont, IL, May 26-27, 1999.
Research Needs and Opportunities In Radiation Chemistry (1.7MB), Final Report of the workshop held April 19-22, 1998 in Chesterton, Indiana.
- NSF/DOE Workshop Report: New Developments in Chemical Separations from Combinatorial Chemistry and Related Synthetic Strategies (1.9MB), Boston, MA, August 22, 1998
Workshop on Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics, Final Report (263KB), held in Chantilly, VA September 21-24, 1997.
- December 8-9, 2007, Berkeley, CA: Molecular Dynamics and Structure of Geofluids
- November 11-13, 2005, Houston, TX: Advanced Non-Invasive Monitoring Techniques
- October 17-20, 2004, Airlee House, VA: Compaction Localization Phenomena
- May 24-25, 2004, Gaithersburg, MD: Geosciences User Facilities - Enhancing Instrumentation Access
- December 5-7, 2003, Berkeley, CA: Geophysical Images of the Near-Surface of the Earth: What Are We Really Measuring?
- June 9-11, 2003, Carmel Valley, CA: Integrating Numerical Models of Reactive Flow and Transport into Fundamental Geoscience Research
- December 5-6, 2001, Berkeley, CA: Permeability Dependence of Seismic Amplitudes
- June 12-13, 1999, Arlington, VA: Initiatives in High-Pressure Research
- February 5-6, 1999, San Jose, CA: Optimization and Geophysical Inverse Problems (1.7MB)
- May 11-13, 1998, Gaithersburg, MD: Terrestrial Sequestration of CO2: An Assessment of Research Needs (408KB)
- September 27-30, 1997, Bodega Bay, CA: Processes in Fluid-Rock Systems: Bridging from Atomic to Field Scales
Last modified: 3/18/2013 10:20:58 AM