Annual Funding Opportunity Announcement
The Office of Science Annual Announcement is published annually and will remain open until succeeded by another issuance by the Office of Science usually posted after the beginning of the Fiscal Year (October).
FY 2016 Continuation of Solicitation for the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program (394KB)
DE FOA 0001414
October 1, 2015
September 30, 2016
- Application Due Date: Not Applicable
- This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) will remain open until September 30, 2016 or until replaced by a successor FOA. Applications may be submitted any time during this period.
Additional Funding Opportunity Announcements
Note: Department of Energy National Laboratories and other Federal agencies should read Funding Opportunity Announcements carefully to see if they are eligible to apply to a particular solicitation. DOE National Laboratories may wish to respond to the program announcements listed under Open National Laboratory Announcements.
Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR); Building EPSCoR-State/National Laboratory Partnerships (497KB)
DE FOA 0001432
October 14, 2015
January 21, 2016
- Letter of Intent Due Date: Not Applicable
- Pre-Application Due Date: 11/12/2015 at 5 PM Eastern Time
- A pre-application is required
- Encourage/Discourage Date: 12/18/2015 at 5 PM Eastern Time
- Application Due Date: 1/28/2016 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time
DOE National Laboratory Announcements
Proposals submitted by DOE National Laboratories in response to the below program announcements will be subjected to formal merit review (peer review). National Laboratory proposals submitted to these solicitations do not compete against grant applications submitted by the private sector.
No Lab Announcements are currently open