International Atomic Energy Agency
International Energy Agency
International Tokamak Physics Activity
- Chengdu: Southwestern Institute of Physics (SWIP) -- China
- ASIPP (Institute for Plasma Physics)
- The European Union
- European Fusion Development Agreement (EFDA)
- ITER EU
Joint European Tokamak (JET) at Culham
UKAEA Fusion – Culham Center for Fusion Energy (CCFE)
- GSI, Darmstadt, Germany
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency (JAEA)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology(MEXT)
- JT-60U Tokamak at JAEA
- National Institute for Fusion Science (NIFS) -- Japan
- A Joint Report on the Progress of U.S.-Japan Fusion Cooperation Program (1980[Nov.1979]-2000)
- Twenty Year Report for Activities regarding U.S.-Japan Fusion Research Collaboration (Expert Summary for 1980[Nov.1979]-2000).
- Ioffe Physico-Technical Institute -- St Petersburg
Additional Sites see Fusion Institutions (including Foreign Collaborations)
U.S. State Department
Fusion Energy Conferences
- 23rd IAEA Fusion Energy Conference held in Daejon, Korea, October 11-16, 2010.
- 22nd IAEA Fusion Energy Conference held in Geneva, Switzerland, October 13-18, 2008.
- 21st IAEA Fusion Energy Conference will be held in Chengdu, China,October 16-21, 2006.
- 20th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference, Vilamoura, Portugal, November 1-6, 2004 Talks and Papers
- 19thIAEA Fusion Energy Conference - Lyon, France, October 14-19, 2002
- 18th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference, Sorrento, Italy
Other Useful Websites
Links to Other Information
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Department of Energy of these web sites or the information, products or services contained therein.
Last modified: 3/5/2016 8:06:10 PM