The next meeting of the High Energy Physics Advisory Panel will be September 29-30, 2014, at the Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center located at 9751 Washingtonian Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878.
This meeting will also be webcast via Ready Talk – instructions are as follows:
- Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S. & Canada)
- International participants dial:Toll Number: 303-248-0285 Or International Toll-Free Number: http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- Enter access code 2460133, followed by “#”
To access the web meeting,
- go to: http://esnet.readytalk.com
- Enter the 7-digit access code under Join a Meeting - The access code is 2460133.
- Fill out Participant Registration information and click Submit. Based on Internet speed, it may take a moment to load the initial page. Video presentations or animation in Slides may not transfer well across the web.
In the upper right hand corner of the screen is a button to make the image Full Screen.
If you are experiencing problems with the ReadyTalk website, please call the ReadyTalk technical support line at 1-800-843-9166.
For Comments or Questions in regards to the High Energy Physics Advisory Panel's section of this website, please contact John Boger at U.S.DOE-HEP.