We provide specialized professional services essential to the success of the Office of Science and the Department of Energy.
We provide quality innovative solutions that ensure customer success.
- We believe people are our most important resource and should be treated with fairness, respect, and dignity.
- We exist to serve our customer needs.
- We value our partners and stakeholders.
- We are committed to excellence and continual improvement.
- We recognize that leadership, empowerment, and accountability are essential.
- We manage by fact and focus on results to create value.
- We work as a team and advocate teamwork.
- We value safety and respect of the environment.
- We value agility, creativity and innovation.
- We exemplify the highest standards of ethical behavior.
- We are good neighbors and model community citizens.
- Related Links
The SC Field Operations structure is based on site offices staffed with functions needed on-site day-to-day to administer the Management and Operating contract and provide oversight of the work. Support functions that can be shared across the sites are resident in the ISC, which allows SC to meet those needs more efficiently by sharing resources across our field organization. The ISC provides this kind of support in numerous functional areas including acquisition and financial assistance; environmental compliance; safety and health; safeguards and security; quality assurance; real property and infrastructure; organizational performance; legal; human capital, financial, information management; and public affairs. The ISC also serves customers in SC Headquarters as well as other DOE programs in the areas of procurement, financial assistance, and as landlord for the Oak Ridge Reservation in Tennessee.
The ISC is a virtual organization comprised of the combined support capabilities of offices in Chicago, Illinois, and Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
Roxanne Purucker, Manager
Chicago Organization Chart (65KB)
Kevin Hall, Manager
Oak Ridge Organization Chart (134KB)