Resource Management Organization
The following offices support the science programs and field operations offices in achieving their missions:
- The Office of Budget manages the budget formulation and execution processes on behalf of the Director and Deputy Director for Science Programs, and ensures that financial management is applied using proper accounting controls and principles.
- The Office of Grants and Contract Support manages and executes the financial actions that deliver funds to the field, and is the acquisition, financial assistance, and contract management advisor to the Director and Deputy Director for Science Programs.
- The Office of Scientific and Technical Information develops and maintains efficient, state-of-the-art tools for access and delivery of research results from the entire Department of Energy.
- The Office of Business Policy and Operations provides enterprise desktop, email services, project management, systems, and business administration support for Office of Science headquarters.
- The Office of Human Resources and Administration provides the Office of Science Headquarters organizations with a full range of workforce planning and human capital life cycle services including organizational analysis, position management and classification; recruitment, staffing, benefits services and workers’ compensation; performance management and awards; and training and development.
- The Office of Science Program Direction and Analysis formulates, justifies, executes, and manages the Program Direction budget for the entire federal Office of Science complex.
- The Office of Science Communications and Public Affairs supports the mission of the Office of Science by communicating the activities and successes of the Office of Science to the public.
Last modified: 6/26/2014 2:25:45 PM