Resource Management Organization
The following offices support the science programs and field operations offices in achieving their missions:
- The Office of Budget manages the budget formulation and execution processes on behalf of the Director and Deputy Director for Science Programs, and ensures that financial management is applied using proper accounting controls and principles.
- The Office of Science Communications and Public Affairs supports the mission of the Office of Science by communicating the activities and successes of the Office of Science to the public.
- The Office of Grants and Contract Support manages and executes the financial actions that deliver funds to the field, and is the acquisition, financial assistance, and contract management advisor to the Director and Deputy Director for Science Programs.
- The Office of Information Technology and Services provides enterprise helpdesk, desktop, email, project management, mobility, and systems development and maintenance services for Office of Science.
- The Office of Management is the primary corporate resource for administrative management in the Office of Science with responsibility for developing organization specific policies, guidance and oversight related to resource, administrative, and program direction operations and management.
- The Office of Scientific and Technical Information develops and maintains efficient, state-of-the-art tools for access and delivery of research results from the entire Department of Energy.
Last modified: 3/1/2016 4:59:18 PM