How to Apply
- All applications to the Einstein Fellowship program must be completed online through the online application system.
- Applicants must meet all the eligibility requirements.
- All applications are due by Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 11:00PM ET.
Click here to preview a PDF copy of the application (243KB).
The Application requirements include:
1. Completion of all required fields in the applications, including:
- Contact and Education Information
- Citizenship status
- Professional experience and awards
- School district information
2. Three letters of Recommendation, submitted online, including one recommendation letter from a school district official
- The online application system will guide applicants through the application requirements. The Status page will keep you informed on the status of your application before and after you apply.
- Only complete applications submitted by the deadline will be considered for evaluation and placement.
- Materials uploaded into the application system will provide the sole basis for evaluation.
Letters of Recommendation:
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation with their application to be considered, one of which must be from a school district official.
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring their recommenders are provided with the information for accessing the online Recommender form. Applicants can send requests electronically through the online application system.
- The applicant should request letters of recommendations from three individuals familiar with the applicant’s professional and education background and their experience, aptitude, or promise relevant to the Einstein Fellowship program.
- All letters of recommendation must be submitted through the online application system by the application deadline. WDTS will not accept mailed or emailed recommendation letters.
- Applicants are encouraged to make the requests for recommendation letters as soon as possible. Applicants can make these requests as soon as they access the application system, they do not need to wait until their application is complete.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to inform their recommenders that they must submit their recommendation letter using the online system before the application deadline. Additionally, it is suggested that the applicant discuss this request in advance with potential recommenders, and allow adequate time for the recommender to act on this request.
Last modified: 3/18/2013 10:45:32 AM