Internal Site Office Operations
The Internal Site Office Operations manages Ames Site Office (AMSO) resources and business systems to ensure that the AMSO successfully achieves its mission.
- Manages AMSO resources. Determines AMSO needs (staffing, travel, training, and awards) and requests appropriate resources.
- Identifies, develops, and maintains appropriate tools and techniques to ensure that AMSO can successfully accomplish its assigned mission.
- Works with the Integrated Support Center (ISC) to obtain required AMSO technical and administrative support. Provides AMSO resources when needed and available to support the rest of the ISC organization.
- Conducts self-assessments of AMSO management, organization, and operations. Revises internal AMSO management structure, organization, and operations, as appropriate.
- Participates, as requested, in the planning and establishment of overall ISC expectations and direction and provides feedback.
Last modified: 3/5/2016 8:19:52 PM