The Office of Operations Program Management supports the Office of Science Mission by providing program management for infrastructure, security and sustainability at the ten Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science (SC) laboratories and four additional SC sites.
What We Do
- Develops strategic direction and standard procedures for managing infrastructure, security and sustainability.
- Manages the Science Laboratories Infrastructure (SLI) and Safeguards and Security (S&S) programs.
- Participates in the larger DOE and SC project management community.
- Coordinates with DOE Office of Environmental Management in matters related to the remediation and clean-up of SC laboratories and sites.
- Represents SC and advocates our interests and priorities within internal, external and inter-agency working groups and councils related to infrastructure, security and sustainability.
- Advises SC leadership on technical matters and programmatic issues related to infrastructure, security and sustainability.